About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, March 27, 2009

Plan of Action

It's the weekend baby!

I'd like to explain what I plan on doing to get this weight loss started....In a perfect world, I'd like to be able to get up early in the a.m. to exercise but I'm not a morning person. Soooo as for now, most of my exercise will be done in the pm, when I get off work. I need to learn some discipline y'all.

On to my plan of action, I am taking small steps so that I won't be overwhelmed...

Step 1 - Take my vitamins daily......Get my B12 shot every 2 weeks.

Step 2 - Eat a salad for at least 1 meal daily...A serving of fruit for at least 1 snack daily.

Step 3 - Workout to Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio DVD 3-4 days a week.

Step 4 - Go to bed by 11:00 p.m.

We'll see how my body adjusts to these changes and go from there.

Until next time, be safe and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Sharette said...

I'm with you on this one Nyssa. I need to be more consistent on the days that I will work out. Its been tough getting up in the morning to work out, but my evenings are usually so busy that working out in the evenings is not an option. We can do this.. together! In 2010... we gone be fine again! lol

Hardin Monie said...

I am soooo proud of YOU. I have faith in you and will keep you in courage. Visit this link,http://mycheatingandeating.net/
Watch the video (click on "+ more results") and learn a lot about weight loss. And of course slide over to my place for some great content for you ladies:
http://pamperedandpaid.blogspot.com/

Your lifetime friend
Hardin Monie
BMW/Park/Gym
901.691.3190