About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Set It Off



I'd like to welcome you to my blog.....

My reasons for starting this blog is to rededicate/motivate myself and others who are trying to reclaim their sex appeal. Specifically, I am in the process of trying to lose a nifty-fifty + five pounds to reach my weight loss goal. My timeframe in reaching my goal is by April 2, 2010 (my 30th birthday, *sigh*). I will be sharing my experiences with various diets, DVD workouts, recipes and throw in a little bit of this and a little bit of that, you just never know with me....Join me as I drop the pounds and keep it off while maintaining my fabulosity.
Signed,
I'm bring sexy back for real this time

P.S. You can check out my previous articles on this topic in older posts.

2 comments:

Sharette said...

I like that you are giving yourself time to lose weight the right way. We have to remember that contrary to what we may think, the weight DID NOT hit us overnight (lol). You can do it! Stay focused & we will encourage each other along the way

mst58 said...

I'm with you Nyssa. You can do it! We will do it together one pound at a time!