About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

To be or not to be?

Have I exercised since being on vacation? Kinda sorta. If you include the many stores I've been to over the past few days, I'm sure I've burned a couple hundred calories. I know I can do better than I am but I need some down time. I would like to get back to the Nyssa that enjoyed exercising and was motivated to do better. Shoot, there are those days when I just plain ole don't feel like being active so I don't do it. That's not good this early in the process. Anyway, know that I'm trying to do better and act on my words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay encouraged Nyssa! and let yourself off the hook on the days that you don't get your exercise in, but aim to do better the next day. One day at a time, one exercise at a time, one pound down at a time. You can do it!!