About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, August 6, 2012

Smoothies....My New Love



I love smoothies! I never thought I’d be able to say that. Now, I dislike the smoothies with the milkshake texture, but I love the ones with the slushy texture. The key to getting the slushy texture is to use more ice.

I have wanted to try the at-home smoothies for quite some time. So on Monday I decided to give them try. I've had some frozen canned Chiquita smoothies in my freezer for the longest time, so that's what I used. These things have been in the freezer so long that I hope they're not discontinued. Anywho, I tried Peach Mango and added some kale and unsweetened pineapple juice. They were so delish! I was able to get 3 servings from the one can. I have one can remaining and it's the Berry Blend flavor. When I blend my last can, I think I will add spinach to the mix as well.

I have emailed the company asking if it's discontinued or not. I'm still waiting on a response. I have the Jamba Juice smoothie packs in the freezer that I am going to try as well.

No comments: