About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Starting Over w/Atkins - Induction Day 3

I HAD to start over. As far as eating goes, March was a horrible month for me. My son's 1st birthday was March 24th and my birthday was April 2nd. Not to mention, Easter....So you can imagine the amount of sweets that were floating through my home. Surprisingly enough, I'm only up 2 pounds for the month of March; thank goodness!

I'm trying new recipes because I find that eating the same things over and over again the same way, gets boring. For example, last night I made a single-serve pizza with sausage in place of the dough. It was really good, next time I want to use more veggies. I'd also like to try the low-carb version of chicken parmesan and fried chicken tenders with egg batter.



Anywho, I'm on day 3 and still haven't cheated. Go me for being 100% dedicated!

No comments: