About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pop, Lock and Drop it




Monday December 15, 2008 I am officially starting my journey to lose 64 pounds by June 2, 2008. I created a blog to keep me motivated and track my progress. I am kick starting my program with a boot camp while my sister, Brittany, is here on winter break from MTSU. Sit back, relax or join in as we Pop, Lock and Drop it like it's hot!!


*Rulez*

1. No eating after 8:00.

2. No fried foods.

3. At least 2 servings of fruit and/or vegetables daily.

4. Chicken, turkey and fish only are the only meats to be consumed.

5. Burn 1600 calories weekly.

6. Grapefruit juice and water are the only beverages to be consumed.

7. Exercise daily for 45 minutes - 1 hour.

8. 100 sit-ups daily.

9. Limit sugar intake.

10. Stay positive.

No comments: