About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Get me bodied

Last week I successfully got up and exercised 3 mornings before going to work. Yay me! I have experimented with different workouts that are giving me the best burn for my alotted workout time. That being said, I have narrowed it down to two DVD workous that I will stick with for this fat burning phase...Cardio Salsa and Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio. I burn a minimum of 400 calories with HHA and a minimum of 550 with Cardio Salsa.

Plan of action
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I will do both workout DVDS. Friday & Saturday mornings I will do Hip Hop Abs. Sundays and Mondays will be observed for Cardio Salsa. If I stick with this schedule, I could burn close to 5,000 calories! To prevent boredom, I'll add walk days and aerobic classes at Balancing Beautiful Bodies to the mix from time to time. Between exercising and taking Chlorella (shout out to the ladies of LHCF), I feel so energized and ready for the challenge of working out daily!!








No comments: