About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, August 7, 2009

Down but not out


This weight loss diet thingy has its ups and downs but I am still holding on. I haven't been exercising much at all! It's a shame because my body was responding positively. The rain off and on here, for the past 2 weeks has kept me from going walking to burn those calories. BUT that's no excuse as to why I didn't do my dvd workouts. Shame on me, Nyssa!!
Eventhough, I haven't exercised much, I have managed to maintain my weight and eat healthy. *mini toot-toot* That being said, I am on a mission to exercise everyday until my sister goes back to college on the 29th of this month. She has managed to keep her weight off that she dropped prior to coming back home for the summer but would still like to lose 5 more pounds, so we're going to this boot camp style! *Mental Note - post her before & after pics* I plan on doing at least 1 round of Tabatas daily to jumpstart my fatburning battery (metabolism), walking, Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs. You just gotta love Beachbody products!
Anywho, that's the latest, I'll be checking back to update my progress on this wonderful weight loss journey of mine sooner than later. ;-)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: