About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, August 14, 2009

Still Down


I am still working on being consistent with my workout routine. It’s going better than it has been I must say. Right now, I’m working on getting my energy levels up. I’m pretty sure going to bed before 11:30 would help tremendously. I recently ran out of my fiber pills so that could be part of the problem also. Speaking of those pills, they are great! Everyday Fiber by Rainbow Light is an awesome fiber supplement that keeps things flowing smoothly.

I’m still loving my power walks. It helps to clear my mind and burn LOTS of calories. I’ve created a “Get Haute” play list on my I-pod that keeps me going while I’m exercising. It helps a lot!! I still do Hip Hop Abs, just not that often. I still haven’t tried Turbo Jam yet but I have to try it out before my sis goes back to college. *tear

Anyway, that’s the latest!

No comments: