About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting it Right

Last week, I only exercised on Saturday. The good thing is that Saturday started a trend of consistency; I exercised Sunday and Monday as well. Go me, go me! I’ve been doing HIIT on my treadmill to get my cardio in, since I haven't been able to stick to the Turbo Jam calendar. I am hoping to get my hands on Turbo Fire over the Thanksgiving weekend. After ordering it on Ebay and the seller being a rip-off, I wasn’t motivated to try buying it again. Hopefully, I’ll be able to start it on Monday if everything goes as planned.



A few meals I've had:








Noodle stir-fry w/ veggies and chicken


Chopped chicken breast, baby spinach, shredded cheese, and mustard on Oroweat Thin

No comments: