About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back on the Grapefruit Juice!





Last week was NOT a good week as far as exercising goes! I only exercised twice. My eating habits weren't out of control, so I guess that's a plus. All in all, could've been better, could've been worse.


On Sunday, I started back drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice. On one of my previous posts a couple of years ago, I talked about the success I had with it. Eventually, I plan on doing a juice fast once or twice a week to see some weight loss. Lord knows I could use it now; I ate more than my share of candy these last few days.


This week is the start of Turbo Jam. I'm already behind on 1 workout, but I'm still going to PUSH. I will be doing the 20 min workout and Ab Jam this evening. I will be happy to get to the point in my journey when I get my butt up and exercise in the morning. That way, anything extra that I do in the evening, will be an added bonus. To stay on track with my diet, a trip to the grocery is definitely needed!

1 comment:

Prissy said...

WOW!! This might be worth trying. Was it very successful? I need to lose about 10-15 lbs myself.

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com