About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My 29th Birthday

So the countdown has “officially, officially” began. I turned 29 years young on Thursday. To celebrate, I went on a weekend getaway with my sweetie to Atlanta to do a little shopping. I had a blast!! Anybody who knows me knows that I live for a sale. I packed my bottle of Apple Cider along with my other necessities and we hit the road.

I stayed on track as far as not going overboard with my eating. We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (which was a total let down) on Saturday night. The dish that I ordered had absolutely no flavor to it AT.ALL. So I didn't waste the calories on eating it. I guess that was a sign, huh. The Cheesecake? Erruh, that's another story. Anyway, I'm back home and anxious to continue my weight loss journey.

No comments: