About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Thursday, April 23, 2009

When you know better, you do better


I’m having a hard time staying consistent with my workout days. I think that maybe if I had a cutesy calendar dedicated to fitness ONLY, it would help…I dunno but I’m going to try it and see. What else do I want to do differently…..Oh yeah, I’d like to start going to bed earlier so I can workout before I go to work. I think that would work wonders for my energy level.

Anywho, this week I added 2 days of walking to my regimen. On the first day, I burned 300 calories in 25 minutes….We’ll see how many I’m able to burn on tomorrow. In addition to those changes, below you will find other changes that I’m implementing.

*Changes to implement*


*Kickboxing
*Switching to “No Salt” seasonings and using more herbs
*Limiting sugar intake
*Detox (colonic irrigation)
*Consistent workout days
*Workout prior to going to work

No comments: