About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Something New




Sooo Tuesday my cousin and I decided to try out an exercise class at a women's fitness club. I must say that I got quite a workout. Call me crazy but I like that sore feeling that you get after a good workout.... Sore abs and tight calf muscles, YEA BABY!! I'm bringing sexy back!

I also came to the realization that I need to step up my exercise instensity when I'm working out at home. While doing some exercises, I was breathing harder than I should have. I wasn't able to complete all the reps like I wanted to but hey, I tried. I think I'll wait until I build up my endurance before I attend Floor Exercise Tuesday again. BTW, that's what is so great about this fitness club, they have a different class each night. Can you say variety?! I think I'll go on Mondays and Thursdays when they have regular aerobics. After the energy boost that I was high on, it has to become part of my regime.








No comments: