About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Burn Baby Burn


Sunday I started doing Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio workout. Surprising to me, I burned a little over 400 calories in 30 minutes. Last year when I was doing this workout, I had no idea I was burning so many calories. I’m telling y’all heart rate monitors are the truth!!

I should also mention that part of the reason why I decided to start back doing Hip Hop Abs is because of ShaunT’s (the instructor) enthusiasm and technique. After watching The Secrets to Flat Abs, the moves are easy for a beginner to catch on w/o hesitation. Once I build up my endurance, I’m going to start doing the Total Body Burn workout. Anywho, I highly recommend this workout if you wanna burn, burn, burn those calories.

1 comment:

shesgotcurves.com said...

I love you blog. I usually do a routine on "on demand" (comcast cable)called kardioke by Billy Bland Jr. the son of the infamous Billy Bland Sr. It builds up your stamina so you can sing and dance without getting out of breath like Beyonce.