About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blame it on the jajaja juice




I contribute the weight loss I had 3 years ago to a stomach infection (yucky, not a good feeling.at.all.), interval training on my treadmill, and drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice as my beverage with all my meals. I lost the weight in about four months and kept it off by exercising to maintain. But then I started attending cosmetology school and wasn’t able go to the gym….Inevitably, that’s how I gained some of the weight back.

Fast forward to years and poundage later....Since I love the taste of grapefruit juice, I think I'll start back drinking it with my meals. Who knows....Maybe drinking the grapefruit juice helped me back then, maybe it didn't but I'm willing to find out.




Signed,


Just trying to find out what works




P.S. I might take a stab at interval training this week ;-)

No comments: