About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, October 5, 2009

How You Doohing?




Hello all. I must say that I have been slacking in the exercise department, realllly bad! I've probably exercised 6 days the entire month of September! Yeah , I know that's pretty sad.... BUT my eating habits have been on point and I haven't gained weight so I guess that's a positive.

I relocated to a verrry busy department at my job in late August and I've been working on a side business venture, that keeps me on my toes. So when I get home blogging and exercising were the last 2 things on my mind. I was tired and just needed some quiet time. I have come to the realization that these 2 things, exercising and blogging are what motivates me to continue on my weight loss journey and relieve stress. Ahhhhh, it feels so good to write this.....

I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred last month and it was wonderful. Once I get these ol' joints lubricated again, I will tackle that DVD. It made me feel the good kinda sore. Since it's getting too cold to walk outside, the plan is to utilize 100% DVD workouts to burn this fat.
Another discovery of mine is that a med that I've been taking for about a year could cause heart problems and SLOOOOwed metabolism. Both of which aren't good for overall health. I stopped taking the med last week, so I will see how much of a part it played in my slowed my weight gain over the past year.
I am soooo happy to be blogging again.


Signed,

Just trying to find a balance~










No comments: