About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lose 2.5 Pounds Weekly


In order to stay on track and get to the weight loss goal I am trying to reach before April 2, 2010, that's what I gotta do; lose 2.5 pounds weekly. I am going to try out Turbo Jam by Beachbody to see if it keeps my attention starting Monday. My problem with many weight loss programs is that I find myself getting bored easily. I wish it wasn't getting cold so fast, so I could still walk around in the neighborhood. I started back doing Hip Hop Abs and it feels like I haven't missed a beat! I would like to start going to Zumba class next week on Thursdays. I've heard you can burn a ton of calories doing that workout.
This weekend, I am going grocery shopping for more healthy meal options to help with the 2.5 pounds I want to lose weekly. So far on my list, I have romaine lettuce, green beans, turnip greens, cabbage, squash, boneless skinless chicken breasts, veggie broth (to flavor veggies), Uncle Ben's brown rice, onions, eggs, grapes, turkey bacon and whole wheat bread & pita pockets. I need to get more veggies in but I figure this is an "ok" start. I am on the lookout for great vegetable recipes and ideas for meals.....I have a feeling next week is going to be a great week!
Anyway, that's the lastest. Have a great weekend!

No comments: