About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Take What? Vitamins & Supplements



A few weeks ago I placed an order for vitamins & supplements from Swansons to cleanse my body, assist me in my weight loss goals and for overall good health.


Vitamin/Purpose *Review*

Liver Essentials - cleanse and purify the blood *It works great and keeps me regular*

Green Tea Extract - appetite suppressant *I only take it once a day and I can tell a big difference in my appetite when I take it. I imagine it would work even better if I took it twice a day as suggested. It doesn't make you feel jittery at all!*

Neem Leaf - cleanse/purify and immune system support (Great because of the Swine Flu madness) *Works great with all the other immune system support supplements I'm taking. I haven't gotten sick, so that's a plus!*

Olive Leaf Extract - supports immune health and head-to-toe antioxidant *Works great with all the other immune system support supplements I'm taking. I haven't gotten sick, so that's a plus!*

Gymnema Sylvestre - reduces cravings for sweets *I absolutely love sweets! My sweet tooth cravings were drastically reduced with these pills.*

I love Swansons products because they are reasonably priced and they don't contain all that other junk . My total for my order was $24.17 and the Green Tea and Liver pills were "Buy One Get One Free" so that's 7 bottles for a great price. They also have a carb blocker that I want to try.

Anyway, that's the latest. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Melissa W said...

Oh I didn't know about that supplement that reduces cravings for sweets. I will have to add that to the rotation. I love your blog - keep up the good work!