About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Turbo Jamming

Soooo I started Turbo Jam about 2 weeks ago. I must say that I love it! I am so thankful to my sister for letting me borrow it. I burn close to 400 calories while doing the 20 minute workout. It's a total body workout that will have you sweating buckets. What I love about Turbo Jam is the great music that keeps you pumped and the great moves. I must admit that Chalean's cueing isn't the best but with practice, you will definitely get the moves down.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to give Turbo Jam 2 thumbs up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! 400 calories doing the 20 minute workout? I can consistently burn 200 but no more. The Cardio Parties 1-3 let me get a much higher calorie burn. Up to 500 cals during CP3.

Nyssa said...

Cardio Parties will be the next set of Chalene's workouts that I invest in.