About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Plan of Action




The workout DVDs that I have in rotation now are Punch Up Your Walk (Leslie Sansone), The Biggest Loser (Wii), and Turbo Jam. *Punch Up Your Walk has to be my fave right now!! I ordered this DVD over Christmas break from Amazon and it has been amazing! This DVD set came with a pair of weighted gloves that you use while walking to add an extra burn to your workout. The entire DVD totals 4 miles but so far I’ve only done 2 miles and burned 340 calories max. I will be happy when I know the routine well enough to listen to my I-Pod while working out. *Another newbie in rotation is The Biggest Loser (Wii). I like this workout because it gets your heart rate up while having fun at the same time. I plan on purchasing a balance board to get the best use of this workout and to track my weight loss for the 30-day challenge. *Turbo Jam - still love it! I might add Hip Hop Abs back once a week.


I modified my supplements recently so I am currently taking Chlorella, Biotin, Liver Essentials, Neem Leaf, and Olive Leaf Extract. They all play a vital role in my overall health.

Things to Incorporate

Incorporate more veggies into my diet
Get rid of the junk and eat fruit as my snack
Buy a rotisserie chicken from Sam’s once a week for easy meals
Eat a salad with dinner/lunch daily
Track calories burned during each workout

No comments: