About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, October 3, 2011

Couch-2-5k

Last week I exercised 3 days out of 7. Not toooo bad, but I’d like to at least get 4 days in from here on out. I also started Couch-2-5K on last week. I missed the last workout in the series and have to make it up at some point. But all in all, I must say that I like the program. I also incorporated Pilates Buns & Thigh dvd into rotation. It really gave my butt a good burn like it did when I first tried it years ago.

This week, I'm looking to get the Couch-2-5k workout in that I missed and trying to add Turbo Jam's Ab Jam into my rotation.


Workout Schedule wk of 9/26/11

Couch-2-5k – Burned 205 calories
20min Turbo Jam & Winsor Pilates Buns & Thighs – Burned 371 calories
Couch-2-5K – Burned 339

I burned a total of 915 calories for the week of 9/26/11. I would like to see that number increase to a minimum of 1500 weekly.

1 comment:

J.Jehanne said...

wow you are seriously my idol right now. Keep it up. Im so proud of you!!!
comme-coco.blogspot.com