About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Making up for lost time

Last week I burned 710 calories. *Booooo! I have myself to blame, because I only exercised twice. This week I started out by making up a Couch-2-5k that I didn't get in last week. As of today, I am on track with my Couch-2-5k workouts. I decided that I am going to stick with the Week 3 protocal for the duration of the program. My knees can't handle what week 4 was trying to do.

So far for the week, I've exercised 3 days. * Go me! I stopped tracking calories burned on Tuesday because my HRM was tripping. However, on Monday I do know that I burned 610 calories because of the C25k workout that I had to makeup on top of my regular C25k workout. My focus now, is to workout at least 5 days a week. Anything more than that, is a bonus. Hopefully my HRM will cooperate with me today when I exercise.

No comments: