About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Plan of Action



Things to do in 2012

New blog design – I want something that’s more personable.

Clever post topics (i.e. Moody Monday) – Sometimes I have no clue what some of my topics should be; I’ve seen other bloggers use this style and me likey!

Post more consistently – Helps me to be accountable and I love writing.

Include other categories – I have a lot going on in my life besides trying to lose weight, why not share it?

Join the YMCA – They offer a wide selection of classes AND the biggest perk? They will watch your little one while you workout for free. Another incentive, my husband’s job will pay a portion of the cost. I’m so excited! Note - Joined Thursday January 5, 2012. Everyone in our household is on the plan and it’s such an affordable price.

Modify eating habits with Atkins - The jury is still out on if it helps me to lose weight. I'm still in Phase I, which is Induction. I will say that my appetite is suppressed and my cravings have decreased.

Start using apple cider vinegar again - My mom has been consuming it and having great total body results. Reminds me of the good it did me, when I would add it to my grapefruit juice.

1 comment:

Transformation said...

How's it going with your 2012 plan? I like your blog style.