About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Friday, January 6, 2012

Game.Face.ON!!







Happy New Year!


With a New Year, comes a new attitude. I’m ready to see major loss in 2012. My long-term 2012 goal is to be out of the 200’s (YIKES!) by my wedding anniversary, October 25, 2012. My short-term goal is to lose 25 pounds by my birthday, April 2, 2012. To begin, I started the Atkins diet on Tuesday, January 3. In the past, I’ve tried lowering my calories and exercising as a weight loss method, to no avail. I’m thinking that as I get older, my body isn’t very carb friendly, so that’s why I want to give Atkins a try.



For fitness, I attempted to do Turbo Fire, but quickly had to stop. I am so NOT there right now. I will continue with Turbo Jam and start taking the classes and using the equipment at the Y until I’m ready. Hopefully I can start Turbo Fire in February.


No comments: