About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Apple Bottom Jeans


Last week was a sluggish week for me. I only walked Monday and Tuesday and my eating habits weren't as great as they have been. I need to find more meal ideas I can do with chicken. Anybody have any ideas?

My sister and I made vows to one another *stomps foot* that for the next few weeks that she's here, we're gonna go at this weight loss boot camp style. Hellz yeah! She lost 20 pounds from February to May thanks to her trainer, Jessica. She helped her to modify her diet and taught her the importance of cardio workouts. She still has a few more pounds she wants to lose. I'll post her before and after pics later.

I forgot to mention that I did HHA Fat Burning Cardio last night and burned 403 calories. Wooo Hooo!

No comments: