About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, August 15, 2011

Long Time, No See








A lot has taken place since the last time I posted. Most importantly, I am now a Mommy!! My son, Bryson Reece, was born on March 24, 2011 weighing 8lbs 6 oz. He is the sweetest baby EVER! I love my son sooo much. He is now my motivation to get in shape and stay in shape so that I can be around and active to take care of him.








Since having my son, I continue to take my iron and prenatal pills so that my post-partum shedding will calm down; so far, so good. I’m also taking a B-complex for energy, burdock root to purify the blood. I would like to begin taking coconut oil for my appetite and belly fat and garlic pills to combat post-partum shedding. Now that I've gotten used to being a new mommy, I'll be posting on a regular basis now. So happy to be back on the WWW!!

2 comments:

simplychic said...

congrats on becoming a new mom. he's beautiful!

Nyssa said...

Thank you!