About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, September 19, 2011

Counting Calories

Since I've started counting calories, I've lost two pounds. I know my weight loss could be greater if I'd eat more healthy foods and exercise more. When I see all the calories that certain meals cost, it shames me. Often times, I eat fast food out of convenience. I see why I've gained all this weight!! I really need to buy more Lean Cuisine type foods, when I'm running low on time.

Things to change
Shop Sunday for healthy lunch foods - My top 3 go-to foods for the week will be rotisserie chicken, baby spinach and Oroweat sandwich thins.

Exercise in the morning - I feel that I'm more likely to stick to exercising if I get it out of the way, prior to going to work.

Prepare breakfast and lunch at night - Along with getting myself ready for work, I have to feed my son and dress him which leaves little time in the morning to prepare food.

**If I can start by making these small changes, I should start seeing results consistently.

No comments: