About MeWeight Loss JourneyGlam!Whats CookinFamily Life

Monday, September 12, 2011

MEAL DIARY - MON. 9/12/11

Soooo actually, I’m starting over this week. Last week, I must’ve caught some type of virus, my throat was sore and I was congested. NOT a good feeling at all. I finally went to the doctor on Friday for some meds. Thank God it wasn’t anything serious. With that being said, I am going to start back posting my meal diaries and workouts daily.

Breakfast
Hardboiled egg w/ sharp cheese – 78 cal
3 slices of turkey bacon – 75 cal
Sharp cheddar cheese - 27

Snacks
Oreo cookies – 270 cal

Lunch
Turkey & roastbeef sandwich – 200 cal
1/2 serv. Sweet butter chips – 50 cal

Snacks
3 Chocolate chip cookies – 180 cal
Sharp cheese string wrapped in Turkey – 110 cal
Mini bag of popcorn – 160 cal

Dinner
Fit & Active Chicken Alfredo – 240 cal
Baked chicken wing drummie – 40 cal
Fried chicken wing drummie – 51 cal

Snacks
Smoothie – 120 cal


TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED – 1601
TOTAL CALORIES BURNED – 285 - 20 min Turbo Jam


* I went hard on Turbo Jam but I had to bring down the intensity when I started to cramp. I'm hoping to see that scale

No comments: